Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Blackberry Leaves now available!



My Blackberry Leaves scarf/wrap is now available. You can get it here on ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/blackberry-leaves. The cost is $4.00. It includes both charted and written instructions.

February promises to be a busy month for pattern releases. Next week, I will be releasing my Paris Night Hat:

 It is sized for baby, toddler, child, adult woman, and adult man, and also includes both written and charted instructions. The cost will be either $3.00 or $3.50, I haven't decided yet.

And then, the  week after that, I will be releasing my Fairy Glen Stole:

It also includes both written and charted instructions. It will be available for $6.00.


1 comment:

  1. Paris nights is shown in the color I always think of for Paris, beautifully knitted, the stole also beautiful!

    ReplyDelete