Monday, August 29, 2011

Crooked Cable Cap now available

I have written up the directions for the Crooked Cable Cap, both sizes, and posted them as a free Ravelry download: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crooked-cable-cap The only slightly confusing thing, and one of the reasons that this is a free pattern, is that in order to offer two sizes, it made more sense to just write two different patterns. The S/M fits a small-average woman's head while the M/L fits average woman- average male. My head is 22", which is about average and both sizes fit me, but M/L is a little more loose. The cables and eyelets give it a lot of stretch.

1 comment:

  1. I love this hat, but when I get done with the pattern repeat for row 2 of the body of the hat *p2, yo, p1, p2tog*, I have 2 stitches left. Do I change my beginning-of-row marker to before these 2 stitches, or is this a typo. Everything worked fine until now... thanks!

    ReplyDelete