Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pattern Productivity

I've just finished writing two new patterns:


The first is I Think I've Broken Something Hat & Cowl/ Infinity Scarf. This is a basic Broken Rib pattern that I recently discovered I like a lot. There are two sections of the pattern: the first is the pattern for the hat and cowl in Super Bulky weight yarn for an average female adult, the second explains the math that I used to calculate the pattern so that it can be adapted to any yarn weight and size.


The second pattern is Professor McGonagall. It is a baby blanket/throw that is loosely based on The Boy Who Lived, where we first meet the professor. So loosely, that Muggles (aka non-fans) can still enjoy the picture of a cat looking up at the night sky without knowing. This was intentional since the original is intended as a gift for just such a Muggle. Plus, it amused me to sneak it in on her. This one will be available shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment