Friday, November 30, 2012

Let the Testing Begin!



Completely unexpectedly, Ludi is now finished except for having some decent photos taken. This is the best I could do with an iPhone camera and me as the photographer. Thanks to software, most of the writing was already done, I just had to add some details and format. Sometimes, technology rocks! So now I am starting the testing process on Ravelry, with the goal being to have a finished product available on December 20th!

Ludi is the Latin word for games or festivals. This slouchy hat is fun and playful with the cables and textures, but will still keep you warm all winter. 

PS I couldn't resist a Harry Potter reference in the title of the post.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I wish I'd seen yor blog a few years ago... I hope this picks up, your fun and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete